27.4.06

What a day...



First it I slept in. Got stuck in traffic. Had to really wait for the train to come. Got stuck on the train. Was 30 minutes late for work. Found little "To Do" notes all over my desk, meaning boss knows about being late. Got a desperate call from a friend needing help. Whipped stuff off on the printer that didn't want to print. Had to run to her office building to drop it off on my way to the CORE (the most evil and boring waist of time in the world). Cabbie toodled on his way over there and cost me $5.00 extra on his trip. GRRRR. Got to the CORE and the girls were on lunch. Had to wait over an hour to get three things photo copied. Got back to my desk there was a message and an email saying that I need to call home. There was a death in the family and my cousins 17 year old cousin, on her Mom's side, was was killed in a roll over on her way to school this morning.

i think i need to go home...

No comments: