7.11.06

Christmas socks!


This baggy shapeless knitting is my very FIRST sock! I have to say that I am rather proud of it. I did have to seek professional help on the heel. (who hasn't on their first?) But I did dye the wool myself and it only took me 3 days to complete.

Now if you are reading this and you are a member of my family then you can stop reading right now...

You heard me Git!





K so this was actually supposed to be part of my brother Carley's Christmas present. But I have fallen in love with its loose, soft comfort. I happen to adore the stripy goodness of it and think that you should keep your first.

Don't get me wrong I still intend on making another pair for him and the many other people in my family but this one has a special place in my heart.

Oh! I just got a really good idea... I'll expand more on it in the future....

No comments: