6.9.05

I don't know what to say

In the past little while I have gone from one extreme to the next and I don't know what to do or say next.

Okay maybe before I dive right in I should explain myself. It all started on Friday of last week. Chris and I were cleaning out our basement and trying to make it ready for people to live there come the week of the wedding. It was exhausting but it felt good because we had gotten a lot done. I had also had a half day at work and we had actually gotten around to going to the Greenwood and finalizing our contract with them. Then my friend Allyson and her cat Kipper came over and we watched a movie and Allyson stayed the night. It was a very satisfying day.

Saturday was a long day. What with getting up early to get Kipper to the vet and having breakfast at Humpty's where this lady was getting checked out by the paramedics. That was a little weird. Then we all packed up the junk in my house and took it over to Jenn's for a Yard Sale. What a great yard sale! Jenn and I both cleaned out the stuff that we didn't need and it was wonderful to purge like that. Half way through the day we noticed a dog that was hanging around the neibours yard. She was obviously someones pet and looked very healthy, besides the cut on her paw. Jenn and I inticed her into the yard with half a jar of cookies and Jenn's dog Lucy. I would have loved to keep this stray, she was so sweet and gentel, very scared but that is to be expected. Jenn called the SPCA and they came to pick her up, only to have the owner come by an hour later looking for her.

By this time it was late in the afternoon and we were all starving. I tried to get a hold of Chris buthe wasn't anserwing his phone and I was starting to get pissed. Jenn got a hold of Jeff and he told her that Chris was out getting a T-shirt made. That was the icing on the cake. Brodie is pissed!!! When he finally turned up I didn't feel much like talking to him. He was in my bad books and I needed to get home and get ready for my Stagget.

Which turned out to be a wonderful night and I made $75 on buck a sucks.

k i know this is a weak way of ending this one but i actually forgot to post this one and it is now almost a month later and i have other things to say. So that being said sorry and on to something new.

No comments: