1.5.08

Drinking in LA


Well Chris and I are in Los Angles this week.  We've been enjoying the sun, visiting friends, doing a little work and checking out Mickey's place.  

I haven't been to Disney Land in such a long time, since I was 6 actually, and so I really wanted to just pack it all in.  That is exactly what we did!  After getting off of our 4:00 am flight and trying on 3 different cars, Chris didn't like any of our rental car choices, we we're at Disney Land just as it was opening.  YEAH!!!!!!

We hit EVERYTHING, the Indiana Jones ride, the madahorn, all the mountains, oh and don't forget the Teacups.  But on a sad note the one ride that I really truly wanted to go on was closed.  It's a Small World was not open for business.  boo urns.  oh well we moved on.  There were more things to see and do.  Like going on Splash Mountain.  I knew that it was going to be a wet one but i didn't expect to be still wet until 7:00 pm.  

It was a fabulous day spent in "The Happiest Place on Earth" and I can't wait to see what the rest of the week has for us.

No comments: