1.6.07

Moving! Take it all!


So I'm realizing that i am a pack rat. I have way too much stuff that I need to get rid of and I just don't know how I'm going to be able to do it. I had a yard sale last weekend where I sold quite a bit of stuff but I don't want to have yard sale after yard sale.


I think I will be putting a lot of stuff on the Market place on Facebook.com . It might sell there. Who knows.


This is where I say that I will change my ways and I will never, ever, ever accumulate this much crap again. (but we all know that would be a lie) I like stuff too much, it is part of my creativity. It gives me inspiration and I like to be able to be surrounded by cool stuff. I just need to have a way to rotate that stuff through better. hmmm.... i will have to think about that some more.


Until then... if you would like something, perhaps a sofa, book shelves, no you need a dresser... i know you need a dresser.

No comments: