4.1.07

Happy New Year!!


After way too much food and drink and seriously lacking in sleep I find myself in a brand new year. It is kinda shiney here. Loads of plans to travel and for new job oportunities for Chris, also weddings to attend in exotic places.

I just got off the phone with our travel agent and we are set for one glorious week in Cancun Mexico. I can't wait! I have never really been any where like that before. I have traveled all over Canada and through many of the upper States but never any where that I need a passport. (which i seriously need to get)

Mostly though I am looking forward to seeing my dear friends Erik and Christine get married. They will have such a wonderful time and are perfect for each other. Christine is going to look amazing in her dress and I know that Erik will have a blast.

No comments: